Fight Time Approcaches !

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
abiodun

Fight Time Approcaches !

Post by abiodun » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Having done some serious prep homework now ..... I think I'm about ready to take on the tactics/stratagies of my Group B opponents ! Seems that Our Illustrious Tournament Organizer .... Mr. Cliff likes to refer to groups as series. Ha Ha, .... Oh Well .......... either way ... I've noticed some middlegame weaknesses within the games of some of my future opponents .... and too .... I have my own !

Hopefully .... in this tourney, I wont see what I believe to be those untimely weak replies that I usually see in many of my other tourneys, such as a3/h3 ... or sometimes a7/h7 ! These moves tell me that my opponent doesn't quite know how to effectively/strategically deal with the center of the board and/or the important issues at hand !

Do You Gus Like My Bears ..????... then .... Let's Get It On .... Umph ...Growl ...!!!!!
ImageChess is more than simply my pastime .... It has become My Passion !

cliff

Re: Fight Time Approcaches !

Post by cliff » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:16 pm

abiodun wrote:... Oh Well .......... either way ... I've noticed some middlegame weaknesses within the games of some of my future opponents .... and too .... I have my own !
I started to scout a few of my opponents games also, and then realized something! I saw a (what I consider) weakness in my own game! It seemed to be staring me right in the face! On the other hand, I have to thank Abiodun for prompting me to notice it! While I can't correct it in games I have in progress and that have past, I can certainly work on it in the future!
Thanks, Abiodun!!!

:) :) :)

abiodun wrote:... Do You Gus Like My Bears ..????... then .... Let's Get It On .... Umph ...Growl ...!!!!!
Neat Bears, also!

:D

by the way, I hope everybody is enjoying the Vancouver Olympics!

:)

redketchuplover

Post by redketchuplover » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 am

Congrats on winning your first home turf gold medal! :D

cliff

Post by cliff » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks "Red". I thought Jen Biel would get it, but she lost a lovely run to an even better run to Hannah Kearney!

:)