HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

For discussion pertaining to Chess, Net-Chess, or general interests.
langelli

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Post by langelli » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all at net-chess. This is one holiday that every American participates in. It's my favorite! Just a day to get together with family and friends and eat too much, watch football, and most of all be thankful for all we have. Everybdy have a great day.

energy

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Post by energy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:38 pm

langelli wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all at net-chess. This is one holiday that every American participates in. It's my favorite! Just a day to get together with family and friends and eat too much, watch football, and most of all be thankful for all we have. Everybdy have a great day.
I hope your Thanksgiving dinner was more filling than this thread... :lol: At least it contains less fumbles than the average Jets game... :roll:

We don't have Thanksgiving over here, but it's "Julebord"-season. Tomorrow the company I work for has one, we'll see how that works out. I would have preferred Thanksgiving with family and friends, I have to admit... :oops:
Nils

--
Consider donating some computer time to science!
Read more here: http://folding.stanford.edu

langelli

Post by langelli » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Wow! This forum has really gone to the dogs. Not a single reply to a "Happy Thanksgiving". Unbelievable!!! Oh well, as the saying goes, it is what it is. Too bad! :(

energy

Post by energy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 pm

langelli wrote:Not a single reply to a "Happy Thanksgiving". Unbelievable!!!
:roll:
Nils

--
Consider donating some computer time to science!
Read more here: http://folding.stanford.edu