Does this Mr Bush play chess?

Pretty much anything.
vladimirputin

Does this Mr Bush play chess?

Post by vladimirputin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:49 am

Why did his mother, Miss Barbie, fail to him to play chess? I have learned that on these Amierikan plantations in the beautiful country of Texas, the white-devil slavemasters teach the slaves how to play chess. I have recently learned that my friend, Boris N. Yelsin, has risen from the grave due to the tireless efforts of the Russian Vodka Industry. Boris remarked that he really wanted to play this Mr. Bush a friendly game of chess for control of Kosovo, Iraq, Iran, Africa, South America, Mexico and the McDonalds hamburger chain. Mr. Bush, in a rare moment of honesty and with tears running down his cheeks, said his mom never taught him how to play chest due of his superior intelligence and breeding. He also claimed he was also too busy tinkering with War President "Big Dick" Cheny's pacemaker batteries. But he would send Miz. Condi Rice with all the mortgage papers for the countries involved as long as Boris had a piece of paper that would give her Russia in case Boris lost the match. Yet, the KGB found that Miz. Rice had had a new chip installed in her brain designed by, ohh you already know, Gary Kasparov.

petemarkou

Post by petemarkou » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:12 am

His father recently told him. My son; in Iraq you made the same mistake I did with your mother. You should have pulled out early....

johnrivera

Reaction to Petemarkou

Post by johnrivera » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:27 am

THATS A GOOD ONE BUDDY!!! :lol: